A NaNoWriMo Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Brief Timewasting Stuff

Well, give me an hour and I can add 1000 words. So far I'm at 2,882, my goal of hitting 5,000 by the end of the night seems well within reach. If I could only breathe out of my right nostril, it's be great!

At any rate, just because Flash linked to me (thanks!), here's a look at the names of four of the Dramatis Personae:

Lorelei Voss, a Valkyrie Apprentice

Miia Aalto, a Valkyrie Apprentice

Malcolm MacChaluim, an Uruisg

Prof. Zvonimir M. Pasternak, a God-Teacher

I'm actually pretty proud of "Zvonimir." The name just sings, don't it?

All right, enough time wasted; back to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUPER good job on this blog. I'm trying to learn how to get mine like this...
I've setup a normal website about swim shirt rashguards pretty good (just swim shirt rashguards stuff) but I'm really looking for some tips on my blog.

Come check me out on my blog if you get a chance...