A NaNoWriMo Blog

Friday, November 04, 2005

Moving at a Medium Pace

Well, having a slow day at work can come in handy sometimes. Between time I was up last night, too congested to sleep, and a longish break, I've added another 1500 words, and am clocking in at 6,711. The pace to write 50,000 by November 30 is 1666 2/3 words a day--I'm happy to say my pace is 1677.75--meaning I should complete my 50,000 words by 11:54 PM on the 30th.

Actually, I'm quite happy with my production. Tomorrow should give me the chance to add another 2,000 words or so. I'd love to actually get to 10K by tomorrow. I don't think that's outside the realm of possibility.

What's actually making me happy is that I'm actually liking the story thus far. I think there's something worthwhile there--and looking very much forward to the next couple chapters, which will include an all-out assault on Lorelei's home, a flight to Neri, and an uruisg who has short-man syndrome to the nth degree.

No comments: